Due to incredible demand, we are currently backordered on our CORK Yoga Mats. We expect to be able to receive more mats in Mid-July.
Introducing the grippiest, prettiest, most eco-friendly yoga mat you'll ever use.
As the world’s first Machine-Washable yoga mat, CORK Yoga Mat was designed from the beginning to be the best yoga mat you’ve ever owned. Every aspect, from the type of cork & rubber we used, to the structure of the mat, to the balance of portability, to the weight & thickness, creates an experience that is much more versatile and capable than any other yoga mat. As you sweat, CORK’s natural structure expands to hold you firmer. OMGI-developed weighted edges keep CORK perfectly flat. Special OMGI DryMesh bonding allows CORK breathe so it dries incredibly fast (a soaked mat usually dries while hung in under 30 minutes!). So take CORK with you to the beach for some SUP, to the studio and sweat through some Hot Yoga, or anywhere in between. CORK is the only yoga mat you'll ever want.
The Story of Donuts: Who doesn't love donuts? I mean c'mon now. First thing I want to have after a workout is a donut (ok that was Jasper speaking). This rainbow set of donuts was lined up to give you some better alignment, while giving you some colors (and some cravings) after your practice. It's worth rewarding yourself after, especially with some glazed sprinkle donuts.
CORK is the best yoga mat you'll ever own.
- Performance - CORK’s slip-resistant, natural cork top layer reduces fidgeting, isn’t sticky, and makes an effortless transition throughout your vinyasas. And there’s no break-in required! It’s also super easy to clean and wipe down.
- Truly Eco-Responsible - Being Eco-responsible is more than just a claim of “eco-friendly”, it’s using materials that are recycled, don’t encourage deforestation, and doesn’t use any chemicals like PVC or acids.
Design - With prints created by local designers, each and every CORK has its own unique flare, showcasing your individuality, while supporting artists in Los Angeles.
Size - And at 6 feet long and 2 feet wide (72" x 24") or (1.828m x 0.6096m), CORK is perfect for yogis of all shapes and sizes.
Weight - CORK weighs in at just around 5 lbs, and with our OMGI strap that’s over an 1” wide, it'll be comfortable enough to take with you anywhere.
Thickness - CORK is 0.24" thick, meaning you've got plenty of padding for your ustrasanas, anjaneyasanas and other poses that are harder on the knees.
Every CORK is made to perform, last and also, save the environment.
- World's First Machine-Washable Yoga Mat - Sometimes, spot cleaning just isn't enough. You've sweated on your mat for months, and it's just not how it used to be. Fear not! CORK was designed from the beginning by our engineers to be machine washable - a first of its kind. It won't crack or fray over time.
- Say goodbye to towels & nasty smells: OMGI Engineered natural cork mesh top layer is created by Cork Artisans from Portugal (experts at creating some of the finest Cork Wine Stoppers you've ever seen by the way!). The cork that isn't used is ground up and then bonded into a cork mesh top layer with OMGI DryMesh Technology. OMGI DryMesh allows CORK to "breathe" so it'll grip better, clean easier, and dry a lot faster. Our cork top layer is made in a 100% truly eco-friendly process where no trees are harmed. The cork trees used are harvested only once every 9 years, and live to be over 200 years old! Cork is also biodegradable, naturally antimicrobial, and durable! No chemicals required!
- Grips & stays flat: OMGI Engineered recycled rubber base - 90% of the world's natural rubber is taken from environmentally damaging rubber tree plantations. In fact, nearly every single yoga mat made out there is made with this "eco friendly" rubber which contains extracted latex, which is then boiled in with acids, dried, cured in a fire, pressed, and mixed with sulphur. Yikes! This is in addition to the mass displacement of natural forests for rubber forests, which destroys wildlife and creates food deserts in many parts of South Asia. Our rubber base utilizes recycled rubber from old tires that would otherwise sit in a landfill or be burned. The rubber is then cleaned without the use of chemicals and molded into our OMGI StayFlat design which features specifically engineered, weighted edges on your CORK mat so that it'll stay flat, even if it's been rolled up.
14 Day, Risk-Free OMGI Experience
We’re so certain that CORK is the best yoga mat you’ve ever owned, that we’re willing to give you 2 full weeks (14 days) to try out CORK, risk-free. And if you don’t love CORK, send it back to us. Just pay for shipping and handling.
Guaranteed, because we Promise.
CORK deserves to be treated well because it’ll treat you well! And by taking care of it, we promise that your CORK yoga mat will last you for years to come. We’re backing with a 5-Year, OMGI Promise Warranty. If you ever have any issues with your CORK Yoga Mat, just let us know, and we’ll get it either repaired or replaced, at no charge to you.
Care for your OMGI’s
- Regular Cleaning: Quick wipe with damp towel across entire cork top layer after every practice. Spot clean for stains only. Do not use chemicals or sprays (there’s no need!). Lay flat to Air Dry.
- When you really need to: Cold Wash Only, Air Hang Dry. Detergent is ok, but don’t use bleach!
CORK is from around the world, and we’re so glad it is.
To make a yoga mat that’s different that every other mat out there, we had to travel the world to do it. And by travel the world, this mat literally uses parts from all over the world.
- Made with sustainable, natural cork from the forests of Portugal, harvested by well-paid Cork Artisans.
- Base is made with recycled rubber tires from various origins, including the United States, Japan, China, and Korea.
- Contents are combined and made in a CTS & RoHS Certified, Child Labor Free, and Sweatshop Free production facility in China
- Finishing and Designs are done in our OMGI Design Studio right here in Los Angeles, CA