CORKPro Mat - Artists Collection - Mountains (Blue)
Available: Out of stock
OverviewCORKPro is a mid-sized yoga mat that brings unmatched grip and thick cushioning, made with sustainable, high-quality natural cork and durable, recycled rubber. Designed, developed, and produced exclusively by OMGI Yoga.
Standard: 6.4 lbs - 72" x 24" (183cm x61cm) - 0.24" thick (61mm)
Coming Soon: Extended Length
- Performance - CORKPro's slip-resistant, natural cork top layer reduces fidgeting, isn’t sticky, and makes an effortless transition throughout your vinyasas. And there’s no break-in required! It’s also super easy to clean and wipe down.
- Stay Flat Corners - With a base made of recycled rubber from old tires that would otherwise sit in a landfill or be burned and an OMGI-Exclusive, weighted edge design, it'll roll out flat, even if it's been rolled up for a while.
- Naturally Anti-Microbial: OMGI Engineered natural cork mesh top layer is created by Cork Artisans from Portugal, with a proprietary DryMesh weave that allows CORKPro to "breathe" so it'll grip better, clean easier, and dry a lot faster.
- Truly Eco-Responsible - Being Eco-responsible is more than just a claim of “eco-friendly”, it’s using materials that are recycled, don’t encourage deforestation, and doesn’t use any chemicals like PVC or acids.
- Optional Yoga Strap - A thick, recycled cotton strap can be added for just $10, great for portability and rolling up your new CORKPro Mat!
- Designed in Los Angeles - With prints created by local designers, each and every CORKPro has its own unique flare, showcasing your individuality, while supporting artists in Los Angeles.
OMGI Promise for Yoga MatsTest out your OMGI Mat and fall in love - risk free!
We proudly hold the OMGI Promise – a 14 day, risk free period for you to try out your new OMGI Mat. We know you'll love them! But if you don't, send it back to us in 14 days of your pants being shipped. Just pay for return shipping. Custom inseam/leggings are ineligible for returns. For complete terms, visit our Returns & Exchanges page.
Care for your OMGI Yoga Mat
To Clean: Wipe down with light soap, warm water and a towel. Machine wash sparingly, under cold water, soap and in a full sized washer that doesn't cram the mat.
To Store: Roll CORKPro with either side facing outwards. Our StayFlat design keeps the mat flat, regardless of the way you roll.
To Break In: The CORKPro surface improves with use. Overtime, your natural hand oils will increase the grip of the mat. Do NOT add oils or use chemicals to the mat.
To Note: The print on the natural cork surface will rub off gracefully. If it gets on you or your clothes, use cold water and detergent and it'll come right off.
I've had a struggle finding mats that are effective for me since my hands tend to slip A LOT on many types of mats. This mat is not only beautiful but the thickness is perfect and cushioned just enough without sacrificing stability. The cork is perfect for grip and is just a comfortable surface to practice on. Even when it's cold out and I take it out of my car to practice the material warms up quickly. It is a tad narrower and longer than my Lulu or Jade mats but it does not make a difference to me. The customization is awesome too and makes my mat really feel like it is mine.